PHOENIX — One person was killed in a shooting in a Phoenix suburb on Tuesday, police said.
The male victim, identified Wednesday as 43-year-old Dana Mullen, was found in an alley near McKellips and Scottsdale roads. Police said they received calls about 9:40 a.m. about gunshots in the area.
Police surrounded the area and searched house to house for the suspect, though they believe he drove off in a silver car. He is believed to be an 18-year-old Hispanic male wearing a red baseball cap, a light shirt and baggy pants.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to contact the Tempe Police Department at 480-350-8311.
- Tempe’s Innings Festival set to begin this weekend
- Gunman in France takes hostages in supermarket, suspect among dead
- Students planning March for Our Lives events across Arizona
- Tempe police releases video of fatal collision involving self-driving Uber
- Police: Fatal autonomous Uber crash in Tempe may have been unavoidable