PHOENIX — One person was killed in a shooting in a Phoenix suburb on Tuesday, police said.
The male victim, identified Wednesday as 43-year-old Dana Mullen, was found in an alley near McKellips and Scottsdale roads. Police said they received calls about 9:40 a.m. about gunshots in the area.
Police surrounded the area and searched house to house for the suspect, though they believe he drove off in a silver car. He is believed to be an 18-year-old Hispanic male wearing a red baseball cap, a light shirt and baggy pants.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to contact the Tempe Police Department at 480-350-8311.
- Mob hit man ‘Sammy The Bull’ freed early from Arizona drug conviction
- Tempe introduces program to give jobs, living assistance to homeless
- Suspect, officer injured in Phoenix shooting, police say
- Trump rally, protest in downtown cost Phoenix $450K in overtime pay
- Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies shoot armed man west of Phoenix