The Tamagotchi digital pet system from the 90’s will be making a comeback on smartphone systems.
According to The Telegraph, Japanese toy company Bandai announced that Tamagotchi L.i.f.e, standing for “love is fun everywhere,” will be available in the Google Play and the Apple Store in the near future.
In the original game, the player would take care of a digital pet and was able to play different games that involved the pet in some way or another.
Bandai said that the game will keep its old features, as well as implement new features.
“Fans who grew up with Tamagotchi are today, positive, assured, intrepid, cooperative and empowering,” said Bandai.”When you factor in its modern-day update with a trendsetting focus, you’ll understand what Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. is all about.”
Bandai gave no release date on the game, saying only that it will be available “soon.”
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain