The Tamagotchi digital pet system from the 90’s will be making a comeback on smartphone systems.
According to The Telegraph, Japanese toy company Bandai announced that Tamagotchi L.i.f.e, standing for “love is fun everywhere,” will be available in the Google Play and the Apple Store in the near future.
In the original game, the player would take care of a digital pet and was able to play different games that involved the pet in some way or another.
Bandai said that the game will keep its old features, as well as implement new features.
“Fans who grew up with Tamagotchi are today, positive, assured, intrepid, cooperative and empowering,” said Bandai.”When you factor in its modern-day update with a trendsetting focus, you’ll understand what Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. is all about.”
Bandai gave no release date on the game, saying only that it will be available “soon.”
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon