PHOENIX — Officials with the Mesa Police Department arrested 60-year-old physical therapist David Fairbourn on Monday for the sexual abuse of two patients, according to a recent press release.
The police department said it initially received reports regarding Fairbourn’s conduct on Oct. 6, when two female victims claimed they were touched inappropriately during physical therapy sessions at his office near East Valley Auto Drive and East Baseline Road in Mesa.
Fairbourn has been charged with ten counts of Sexual Abuse and was booked into the Mesa Police holding facility Monday, according to the press release.
Officials said the investigation is still ongoing and anyone with information should contact the Mesa Police Department at 480-644-2211.
- Witnesses describe ‘miracle’ rescue from car submerged in Mesa canal
- Suspect’s family plans to sue Mesa for rights violation during arrest
- Here is the timeline of Mesa officers’ recent use-of-force incidents
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- Mesa police chief announces two investigations, promises change