In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, an Arizona restaurant in the greater Phoenix area has been rated as one of the top 25 most romantic dining spots in the U.S.
According to The Huffington Post, Top of the Rock Restaurant ranks 23rd overall as the nation’s best romantic dining site this Feb. 14. This recent survey was conducted by an online restaurant reservations provider known as OpenTable.
OpenTable’s results were based on three percentages: restaurants regarded as “romantic,” tables designed to seat two and people who ate out on Valentine’s Day. Texas accounted for four of the review’s top 25 spots including The Melting Pot, which tested as a top romantic restaurant in a number of instances.
The National Restaurant Association anticipates that one-quarter of Americans will go out to dinner this Valentine’s Day. So for the local romantics out there looking to find this survey’s top-rated Arizona dining spot, Top of the Rock Restaurant is located at 2000 W. Westcourt Way in Tempe.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains