In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, an Arizona restaurant in the greater Phoenix area has been rated as one of the top 25 most romantic dining spots in the U.S.
According to The Huffington Post, Top of the Rock Restaurant ranks 23rd overall as the nation’s best romantic dining site this Feb. 14. This recent survey was conducted by an online restaurant reservations provider known as OpenTable.
OpenTable’s results were based on three percentages: restaurants regarded as “romantic,” tables designed to seat two and people who ate out on Valentine’s Day. Texas accounted for four of the review’s top 25 spots including The Melting Pot, which tested as a top romantic restaurant in a number of instances.
The National Restaurant Association anticipates that one-quarter of Americans will go out to dinner this Valentine’s Day. So for the local romantics out there looking to find this survey’s top-rated Arizona dining spot, Top of the Rock Restaurant is located at 2000 W. Westcourt Way in Tempe.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain