In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, an Arizona restaurant in the greater Phoenix area has been rated as one of the top 25 most romantic dining spots in the U.S.
According to The Huffington Post, Top of the Rock Restaurant ranks 23rd overall as the nation’s best romantic dining site this Feb. 14. This recent survey was conducted by an online restaurant reservations provider known as OpenTable.
OpenTable’s results were based on three percentages: restaurants regarded as “romantic,” tables designed to seat two and people who ate out on Valentine’s Day. Texas accounted for four of the review’s top 25 spots including The Melting Pot, which tested as a top romantic restaurant in a number of instances.
The National Restaurant Association anticipates that one-quarter of Americans will go out to dinner this Valentine’s Day. So for the local romantics out there looking to find this survey’s top-rated Arizona dining spot, Top of the Rock Restaurant is located at 2000 W. Westcourt Way in Tempe.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon