PHOENIX — Six Arizona nonprofits received grants Monday ranging from $50,000 to $300,000.
The money is part of Wells Fargo’s NeighborhoodLIFT program to strengthen and stabilize communities.
During a check presentation ceremony, Wells Fargo Arizona Regional Lead President Pam Conboy stressed the company’s commitment to supporting groups that contribute to the health and well-being of Arizona communities.
Nonprofits were chosen based on their support for homeless services, neighborhood beautification and improvement, education and workforce programs, small business and economic development and the environment.
The recipients are as follows:
Arizona Citizens for the Arts ($50,000)
Keep Phoenix Beautiful ($100,000)
Arizona Women’s Education and Employment, Inc. ($150,000)
Arizona Small Business Development Center ($200,000)
Teach for America -Phoenix ($200,000)
Valley of the Sun United Way ($300,000)
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths