There’s something new headed for the downtown Phoenix food scene, as SoSoBa, the popular Flagstaff ramen and craft cocktail restaurant is slated to open in December.
“We have been very well received in Flagstaff, [and] downtown Phoenix has already begun supporting us in a big way,” Tyler Christensen, co-owner of SoSoBa, told the Phoenix New Times.
The “Chef-driven concept takes the notion of a Noodle Shop and expands it to achieve what we term as ‘unabashedly in-authentic,'” according to the shop’s website.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Phoenix fire crews respond to 5 heat-related mountain rescues Sunday
- Phoenix works with community to replace aging public-housing complex
- Study shows Phoenix is most stressed city in Arizona, Scottsdale the least
- Canned food structures on display for Phoenix ‘Canstruction’ competition