There’s something new headed for the downtown Phoenix food scene, as SoSoBa, the popular Flagstaff ramen and craft cocktail restaurant is slated to open in December.
“We have been very well received in Flagstaff, [and] downtown Phoenix has already begun supporting us in a big way,” Tyler Christensen, co-owner of SoSoBa, told the Phoenix New Times.
The “Chef-driven concept takes the notion of a Noodle Shop and expands it to achieve what we term as ‘unabashedly in-authentic,'” according to the shop’s website.
- Tampa Bay QB Jameis Winston denies groping Uber driver in Scottsdale
- Silver Alert issued for missing 68-year-old Phoenix woman
- Off Central: Phoenix man works as auctioneer for more than 30 years
- Interstate 17 near downtown Phoenix to be restricted over Nov. 17 weekend
- Study: Phoenix climbs ranks of metro cities with better access to jobs