There’s something new headed for the downtown Phoenix food scene, as SoSoBa, the popular Flagstaff ramen and craft cocktail restaurant is slated to open in December.
“We have been very well received in Flagstaff, [and] downtown Phoenix has already begun supporting us in a big way,” Tyler Christensen, co-owner of SoSoBa, told the Phoenix New Times.
The “Chef-driven concept takes the notion of a Noodle Shop and expands it to achieve what we term as ‘unabashedly in-authentic,'” according to the shop’s website.
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports
- Tempe introduces program to give jobs, living assistance to homeless
- Frontier Airlines to start offering flights between Phoenix, Orlando
- Suspect, officer injured in Phoenix shooting, police say
- Woman rescued from Camelback Mountain after getting lost on trail