There’s something new headed for the downtown Phoenix food scene, as SoSoBa, the popular Flagstaff ramen and craft cocktail restaurant is slated to open in December.
“We have been very well received in Flagstaff, [and] downtown Phoenix has already begun supporting us in a big way,” Tyler Christensen, co-owner of SoSoBa, told the Phoenix New Times.
The “Chef-driven concept takes the notion of a Noodle Shop and expands it to achieve what we term as ‘unabashedly in-authentic,'” according to the shop’s website.
- Phoenix named one of the top 10 friendliest small business locations
- Phoenix jury convicts Syrian man accused of making bomb component
- Police situation forces closure of I-17 in Phoenix during rush hour
- Snow storm expected to hit northern Arizona this upcoming weekend
- Some students won’t pay more under Arizona university tuition proposals