There’s something new headed for the downtown Phoenix food scene, as SoSoBa, the popular Flagstaff ramen and craft cocktail restaurant is slated to open in December.
“We have been very well received in Flagstaff, [and] downtown Phoenix has already begun supporting us in a big way,” Tyler Christensen, co-owner of SoSoBa, told the Phoenix New Times.
The “Chef-driven concept takes the notion of a Noodle Shop and expands it to achieve what we term as ‘unabashedly in-authentic,'” according to the shop’s website.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Why wasn’t Arizona chosen for Amazon’s second headquarters?
- Phoenix-area programs awarded $26 million to give shelter to homeless
- Search for missing Phoenix woman comes to end; no remains found
- Lyft added $59 million to Phoenix economy in 2017