You know the feeling. The feeling you get when you slide those shells into your shotgun. That great feeling you get when you pump one into the chamber accompanied by that magical pump sound.
Now let’s go ahead and take this to another level, shall we? How about all of those previously mentioned feelings with a heaping helping of 612 horsepower, to be exact.
Meet clay-shooting champion Philip Thorrold. This guy gets to shoot for a living. From time to time, he gets to do it from a Ferrari 599. At high speed. While doing doughnuts.
When you get over the pure awesomeness that this video brings, please notice one thing: He doesn’t miss!
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- This deep-sea dive in Antarctica is equal parts amazing and frightening
- Dramatic video shows man’s rescue after California avalanche
- Suspects running from Phoenix-area cops hop fence into police station
- Exhausted hikers airlifted from Phoenix-area mountain trail