PEORIA, Ariz. — Peoria police officers have arrested a man in the fatal
stabbings of a married couple in their home in the Phoenix suburb.
Police say 58-year-old Gwen O’Reilly and her husband, 54-year-old Raymond
O’Reilly, were killed in their home late Sunday night.
Police identified the suspect arrested Monday morning as 27-year-old Benjamin
Rodriguez. He’s facing two counts of first-degree murder.
Rodriguez was arrested at the Phoenix home of a relative after authorities
received a tip.
Police say Rodriguez knew the victims but lived elsewhere in Peoria. They say
he had visited the O’Reilly home along with a few other people for a social
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food