PEORIA, Ariz. — Peoria police officers have arrested a man in the fatal
stabbings of a married couple in their home in the Phoenix suburb.
Police say 58-year-old Gwen O’Reilly and her husband, 54-year-old Raymond
O’Reilly, were killed in their home late Sunday night.
Police identified the suspect arrested Monday morning as 27-year-old Benjamin
Rodriguez. He’s facing two counts of first-degree murder.
Rodriguez was arrested at the Phoenix home of a relative after authorities
received a tip.
Police say Rodriguez knew the victims but lived elsewhere in Peoria. They say
he had visited the O’Reilly home along with a few other people for a social
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development