PHOENIX — The 23rd annual Phoenix Chinese Week Culture and Food Festival at the Chinese Cultural Center kicked off Friday with a special opening ceremony and performances.
The free three-day festival features Chinese arts and crafts, demonstrations and performances, food, a children’s pavilion and much more.
The event is hosted by Phoenix Sister Cities, Phoenix Sister Cities Taipei and Chengdu committees and the Chinese Week Committee.
“There is a Chinese culture here,” said John Tang, Master of Ceremonies. “We just want to show off what we have, especially our food! If you haven’t tried it yet, make sure you do, it’s delicious.”
COCFO Chinese Cultural Center is located at 668 N. 44th St. in Phoenix.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets