Phoenix police are searching for two men suspected of robbing at least six different businesses in just a few days.
Between Feb. 1 and Feb. 4, the two men have robbed at least six locations in Phoenix, including a Subway, a Circle K and a Dutch Bros.
The suspects usually enter the business in the evening hours, display a handgun and a rifle and demand money. Once they receive the cash, the flee the area on foot.
During one robbery, the suspects were seen getting out of a dark-colored sedan, possibly an imported car from the 1990s.
The first suspect is described as being a Hispanic male between 16 and 20 years of age. The second suspect is described as being a white male between 18 and 22 years of age.
Anyone with information on these robberies or the suspects is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department at (602) 262-6141 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise