Phoenix police are searching for two men suspected of robbing at least six different businesses in just a few days.
Between Feb. 1 and Feb. 4, the two men have robbed at least six locations in Phoenix, including a Subway, a Circle K and a Dutch Bros.
The suspects usually enter the business in the evening hours, display a handgun and a rifle and demand money. Once they receive the cash, the flee the area on foot.
During one robbery, the suspects were seen getting out of a dark-colored sedan, possibly an imported car from the 1990s.
The first suspect is described as being a Hispanic male between 16 and 20 years of age. The second suspect is described as being a white male between 18 and 22 years of age.
Anyone with information on these robberies or the suspects is asked to contact the Phoenix Police Department at (602) 262-6141 or Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments