Two young thespians from The Valley have been chosen to join the ensemble cast of “A Christmas Story: The Musical” for performances at Gammage Auditorium in November.
14-year-old Riley Glick and 12-year-old Ross Nemeth, both from Scottsdale, were chosen from open auditions held earlier this month. Initially, the touring company was only looking for one local child, but Brooke Martino, dance captain of the production was really impressed by the talent auditioning and couldn’t choose just one, according to a press release. Martino and the company decided to select both Glick and Nemeth for ensemble cast.
“A Christmas Story: The Musical” is based on the 80s cult classic holiday movie and will premier at Gammage November 24 and run through November 29.
- Arizona drivers enjoy ‘Hamilton’ signs as hit show rolls into Tempe
- Single-show tickets for ‘Hamilton’ at ASU Gammage on sale next week
- ‘Something Rotten!’ to debut in Valley on Oct. 31
- Single-show tickets to ‘Hamilton’ at ASU Gammage on sale in December
- Chamber names Southwest Airlines, ASU Gammage as best businesses of year