Two young thespians from The Valley have been chosen to join the ensemble cast of “A Christmas Story: The Musical” for performances at Gammage Auditorium in November.
14-year-old Riley Glick and 12-year-old Ross Nemeth, both from Scottsdale, were chosen from open auditions held earlier this month. Initially, the touring company was only looking for one local child, but Brooke Martino, dance captain of the production was really impressed by the talent auditioning and couldn’t choose just one, according to a press release. Martino and the company decided to select both Glick and Nemeth for ensemble cast.
“A Christmas Story: The Musical” is based on the 80s cult classic holiday movie and will premier at Gammage November 24 and run through November 29.
- ASU Gammage testing app for hearing-impaired, translation services
- Two Valley teens to compete in National Music Theatre Awards
- ‘The Color Purple’ is coming to ASU Gammage this week
- Arizona drivers enjoy ‘Hamilton’ signs as hit show rolls into Tempe
- Single-show tickets for ‘Hamilton’ at ASU Gammage on sale next week