Two young thespians from The Valley have been chosen to join the ensemble cast of “A Christmas Story: The Musical” for performances at Gammage Auditorium in November.
14-year-old Riley Glick and 12-year-old Ross Nemeth, both from Scottsdale, were chosen from open auditions held earlier this month. Initially, the touring company was only looking for one local child, but Brooke Martino, dance captain of the production was really impressed by the talent auditioning and couldn’t choose just one, according to a press release. Martino and the company decided to select both Glick and Nemeth for ensemble cast.
“A Christmas Story: The Musical” is based on the 80s cult classic holiday movie and will premier at Gammage November 24 and run through November 29.
- Chamber names Southwest Airlines, ASU Gammage as best businesses of year
- Season tickets for ASU’s Gammage, including ‘Hamilton,’ sell out in hours
- Mark your calendar: ‘The Illusionists’ to come to ASU Gammage in 2017
- ASU changes parking, adds restrooms at Gammage Theater
- We’re in the money: ASU Gammage reports record $100M impact for 2015-16 season