PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The Family Feud TV show is holding tryouts Saturday and Sunday at the Phoenix Convention Center. Get five family members and see if you have what it takes to get on national TV.
Everybody loves the Spanish guitar, right? It’s hard to beat Paco Pena. He’s at the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts on Friday. Tickets start at $40.
It’s a country music blast from the past. The Oak Ridge Boys are at Wild Horse Pass Friday night. Tickets range from $27 to $77.
The Globetrotters are in town Saturday, but they’re doing something a little different: They’re going to let the fans make-up a new rule for the game, like a four-point shot or a penalty box for players who don’t behave. The ‘Trotters are at the US Airways Center at 2 p.m.
Comedian Steve Rannazzisi is at Stand Up Live! Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are $20.
The legendary Andrea Bocelli found room in his North American tour schedule to visit Phoenix. He’s at US Airways Center Friday night. Tickets start at $75.
Mr. Las Vegas himself is making a special appearance at the Chandler Center for the Arts Saturday night. Tickets start at $50.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development