PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The Family Feud TV show is holding tryouts Saturday and Sunday at the Phoenix Convention Center. Get five family members and see if you have what it takes to get on national TV.
Everybody loves the Spanish guitar, right? It’s hard to beat Paco Pena. He’s at the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts on Friday. Tickets start at $40.
It’s a country music blast from the past. The Oak Ridge Boys are at Wild Horse Pass Friday night. Tickets range from $27 to $77.
The Globetrotters are in town Saturday, but they’re doing something a little different: They’re going to let the fans make-up a new rule for the game, like a four-point shot or a penalty box for players who don’t behave. The ‘Trotters are at the US Airways Center at 2 p.m.
Comedian Steve Rannazzisi is at Stand Up Live! Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are $20.
The legendary Andrea Bocelli found room in his North American tour schedule to visit Phoenix. He’s at US Airways Center Friday night. Tickets start at $75.
Mr. Las Vegas himself is making a special appearance at the Chandler Center for the Arts Saturday night. Tickets start at $50.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.