PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The Family Feud TV show is holding tryouts Saturday and Sunday at the Phoenix Convention Center. Get five family members and see if you have what it takes to get on national TV.
Everybody loves the Spanish guitar, right? It’s hard to beat Paco Pena. He’s at the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts on Friday. Tickets start at $40.
It’s a country music blast from the past. The Oak Ridge Boys are at Wild Horse Pass Friday night. Tickets range from $27 to $77.
The Globetrotters are in town Saturday, but they’re doing something a little different: They’re going to let the fans make-up a new rule for the game, like a four-point shot or a penalty box for players who don’t behave. The ‘Trotters are at the US Airways Center at 2 p.m.
Comedian Steve Rannazzisi is at Stand Up Live! Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are $20.
The legendary Andrea Bocelli found room in his North American tour schedule to visit Phoenix. He’s at US Airways Center Friday night. Tickets start at $75.
Mr. Las Vegas himself is making a special appearance at the Chandler Center for the Arts Saturday night. Tickets start at $50.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever