PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The Family Feud TV show is holding tryouts Saturday and Sunday at the Phoenix Convention Center. Get five family members and see if you have what it takes to get on national TV.
Everybody loves the Spanish guitar, right? It’s hard to beat Paco Pena. He’s at the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts on Friday. Tickets start at $40.
It’s a country music blast from the past. The Oak Ridge Boys are at Wild Horse Pass Friday night. Tickets range from $27 to $77.
The Globetrotters are in town Saturday, but they’re doing something a little different: They’re going to let the fans make-up a new rule for the game, like a four-point shot or a penalty box for players who don’t behave. The ‘Trotters are at the US Airways Center at 2 p.m.
Comedian Steve Rannazzisi is at Stand Up Live! Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are $20.
The legendary Andrea Bocelli found room in his North American tour schedule to visit Phoenix. He’s at US Airways Center Friday night. Tickets start at $75.
Mr. Las Vegas himself is making a special appearance at the Chandler Center for the Arts Saturday night. Tickets start at $50.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments