Screaming spoiled brat? Then no discount for you.
A customer received a $4.00 discount at a restaurant for the disciplined behavior of their child.
A picture of the receipt was posted on Reddit.
While some posters on Reddit responded positively to the event, others responded harshly, making such claims as “you don’t deserve a reward for taking care of your kids,” and “They should get a discount for behaving the way they are supposed to behave? I’m sorry but that is just silly.”
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction