Screaming spoiled brat? Then no discount for you.
A customer received a $4.00 discount at a restaurant for the disciplined behavior of their child.
A picture of the receipt was posted on Reddit.
While some posters on Reddit responded positively to the event, others responded harshly, making such claims as “you don’t deserve a reward for taking care of your kids,” and “They should get a discount for behaving the way they are supposed to behave? I’m sorry but that is just silly.”
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months