Screaming spoiled brat? Then no discount for you.
A customer received a $4.00 discount at a restaurant for the disciplined behavior of their child.
A picture of the receipt was posted on Reddit.
While some posters on Reddit responded positively to the event, others responded harshly, making such claims as “you don’t deserve a reward for taking care of your kids,” and “They should get a discount for behaving the way they are supposed to behave? I’m sorry but that is just silly.”
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio