Screaming spoiled brat? Then no discount for you.
A customer received a $4.00 discount at a restaurant for the disciplined behavior of their child.
A picture of the receipt was posted on Reddit.
While some posters on Reddit responded positively to the event, others responded harshly, making such claims as “you don’t deserve a reward for taking care of your kids,” and “They should get a discount for behaving the way they are supposed to behave? I’m sorry but that is just silly.”
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO