Screaming spoiled brat? Then no discount for you.
A customer received a $4.00 discount at a restaurant for the disciplined behavior of their child.
A picture of the receipt was posted on Reddit.
While some posters on Reddit responded positively to the event, others responded harshly, making such claims as “you don’t deserve a reward for taking care of your kids,” and “They should get a discount for behaving the way they are supposed to behave? I’m sorry but that is just silly.”
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts