Connecticut action figure company HeroBuilders recently released an “Obama Skeet Shooting President” figure.
According to Today News the figure comes in a t-shirt that reads “Clay Pigeons,” while the president is equipped with a hunting shotgun.
The figure was created due to the recent released photos of Obama shooting skeet at presidential retreat Camp David.
Obama Skeet Shooting President runs $19.95 and is one of several Obama action figures that HeroBuilders has produced.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials