Connecticut action figure company HeroBuilders recently released an “Obama Skeet Shooting President” figure.
According to Today News the figure comes in a t-shirt that reads “Clay Pigeons,” while the president is equipped with a hunting shotgun.
The figure was created due to the recent released photos of Obama shooting skeet at presidential retreat Camp David.
Obama Skeet Shooting President runs $19.95 and is one of several Obama action figures that HeroBuilders has produced.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months