Connecticut action figure company HeroBuilders recently released an “Obama Skeet Shooting President” figure.
According to Today News the figure comes in a t-shirt that reads “Clay Pigeons,” while the president is equipped with a hunting shotgun.
The figure was created due to the recent released photos of Obama shooting skeet at presidential retreat Camp David.
Obama Skeet Shooting President runs $19.95 and is one of several Obama action figures that HeroBuilders has produced.
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts