Connecticut action figure company HeroBuilders recently released an “Obama Skeet Shooting President” figure.
According to Today News the figure comes in a t-shirt that reads “Clay Pigeons,” while the president is equipped with a hunting shotgun.
The figure was created due to the recent released photos of Obama shooting skeet at presidential retreat Camp David.
Obama Skeet Shooting President runs $19.95 and is one of several Obama action figures that HeroBuilders has produced.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio