A monsoon chaser of six to seven years shared his feature video that includes his best monsoon footage from this summer.
Mike Olbinski, a recent full-time photographer, showed off his awesome visuals from his summer of documenting monsoons.
According to the description of the video, Olbinski spent 48 days observing the storms and drove over 17,000 miles. Over 105,000 frames of video allowed him to find his best shots and still make a video more than 10 minutes long.
Olbinski notes that this is some of the best weather he’s ever covered in Arizona and wants the viewers to see “the beauty of the monsoon in Arizona.”
- Young woman dies, teen boy seriously hurt in north Phoenix car wreck
- Arizona highways will not be closed, restricted over Thanksgiving weekend
- Building starts on 30-story apartment complex in downtown Phoenix
- Here are some Phoenix-area restaurants to eat at on Thanksgiving
- Arizona organization to offer free towing ahead of Thanksgiving