Bonneville Phoenix Network
 KTAR News
 Arizona Sports
92.3 FM KTAR

Toddler may have accidentally started Chandler fire

PHOENIX — A toddler playing with a lighter is the suspected cause of a Chandler house fire.

KTVK reported that when firefighters arrived Tuesday the house was
engulfed in flames and is considered a near-total loss.

According to firefighters, the boy was home with his mother and uncle, playing on the couch where the fire started.

The boy and his pregnant mother went to a hospital for minor smoke inhalation treatment.


comments powered by Disqus