A YouTube video posted by North Korea’s official website, Uriminzokkiri, has been pulled due to copyright infringements.
According to Yahoo News, the three-and-a-half minute video posted over the weekend depicts a U.S. city similar to New York under attack by North Korean missiles. The violent footage appears to have been pirated from Activision Game Inc.’s “Modern Warfare 3” video game.
The video begins with a young man dreaming about being aboard a North Korean space shuttle orbiting around earth with a united Korea. As the dream ends, the fictional American city and its closely-resembling Empire State Building is displayed in flames.
Additionally, an instrumental version of the 1985 single “We Are the World,” by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie, is playing throughout the entire video.
The clip was posted within days following North Korea’s threat of retribution against America because of the recent rocket launch in South Korea. Although the U.S. said the events had nothing to do with military applications, a South Korean ambassador said on Tuesday a nuclear test by North Korea was “imminent.”
In December, the U.S. claimed a North Korean rocket launch was a test of banned ballistic missile technology, and the United Nations Security Council announced sanctions.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick