San Tan Brewing Company has found the spot for their new 35,000-square-foot distribution facility.
The new warehouse and production center will be located at 495 E. Warner Road in Chandler.
According to HDE Agency for the past three years San Tan Brewing Company has had 100 percent growth in the local Arizona market, which has gotten them a reputation as Arizona leader in award-winning handcrafted beer.
“It is important for us to grow but also to keep our brewing and distribution in the city of Chandler, we’ve been looking for the perfect location for more than two years. I’m thrilled to announce we’ve found it,” said owner and head brewer, Anthony Canecchia.
After the $4 million addition to the current location, San Tan Brewing Company plans to invest $6 million more into the new location.
Along with the new facility will come about 25 new jobs just in the first year.
San Tan Brewing Company’s second location is expected to be up and brewing by May 2013.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon