Twin Peaks restaurant is seeking to hire over 100 new staff members for its new Phoenix location scheduled to open in March.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, those interested in becoming a Twin Peaks girl can apply by the Courtyard Marriott at 2101 E. Camelback Road. Although previous restaurant experience is not required, applicants should come to Conference Room C dressed in formal attire any day between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Kitchen staff positions are also being admitted.
Twin Peaks is a cabin-style restaurant famous for the female servers in revealing outfits, large portion sizes and wide-ranging draft beer choices.
The new Twin Peaks will be located at 2135 E. Camelback Road.
Interested applicants can call (480) 298-5176 or email Camelback@TwinPeaksRestaurant.com
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck