Tempe Police are searching for a man in connection with a carjacking, armed robbery and an attempted kidnapping.
Victims reported the crimes occurred the evening of Jan. 29, the first at a drug store parking lot at Guadalupe Road and McClintock Drive.
A woman told police a man approached her car and tried to kidnap her. He ran away after she fought him off.
Then, shortly after 6 p.m. a second victim said the suspect asked for a ride, then demanded cash or he would shoot. The suspect fled the supermarket parking lot at Baseline Road and McClintock Drive in the victim’s car.
The man was last seen wearing a white cap, a dark T-shirt over a white long sleeve shirt and a dark jacket bearing the Nike logo. He is described as in his mid-20s to mid-30s, medium build, standing 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10.
Anyone with information about the suspect’s identity can call Tempe Police at (480) 350-8311 or 480-WITNESS.
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates