Tempe Police are searching for a man in connection with a carjacking, armed robbery and an attempted kidnapping.
Victims reported the crimes occurred the evening of Jan. 29, the first at a drug store parking lot at Guadalupe Road and McClintock Drive.
A woman told police a man approached her car and tried to kidnap her. He ran away after she fought him off.
Then, shortly after 6 p.m. a second victim said the suspect asked for a ride, then demanded cash or he would shoot. The suspect fled the supermarket parking lot at Baseline Road and McClintock Drive in the victim’s car.
The man was last seen wearing a white cap, a dark T-shirt over a white long sleeve shirt and a dark jacket bearing the Nike logo. He is described as in his mid-20s to mid-30s, medium build, standing 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10.
Anyone with information about the suspect’s identity can call Tempe Police at (480) 350-8311 or 480-WITNESS.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development