Tempe Police are searching for a man in connection with a carjacking, armed robbery and an attempted kidnapping.
Victims reported the crimes occurred the evening of Jan. 29, the first at a drug store parking lot at Guadalupe Road and McClintock Drive.
A woman told police a man approached her car and tried to kidnap her. He ran away after she fought him off.
Then, shortly after 6 p.m. a second victim said the suspect asked for a ride, then demanded cash or he would shoot. The suspect fled the supermarket parking lot at Baseline Road and McClintock Drive in the victim’s car.
The man was last seen wearing a white cap, a dark T-shirt over a white long sleeve shirt and a dark jacket bearing the Nike logo. He is described as in his mid-20s to mid-30s, medium build, standing 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10.
Anyone with information about the suspect’s identity can call Tempe Police at (480) 350-8311 or 480-WITNESS.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments