Phoenix police and Silent Witness are offering up to a $2,000 reward for information on a man who is suspected of robbing at least 16 Valley pharmacies.
The suspect usually approaches the pharmacy counter, displays a handgun and presents a note that demands oxycodone. He then flees the area.
The suspect has robbed at numerous locations in Phoenix and Chandler between Nov. 12, 2012 and Jan. 31, 2013.
The suspect is described as being a Hispanic male between 19 and 35 years of age. He is about 5-foot-5 and weighs between 140 and 180 lbs. He usually wears a hoodie, baseball cap and sunglasses. He has a heavy Hispanic accent.
Anyone with information on the suspect or robberies is asked to contact Silent Witness at (480) WITNESS.
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths