Lee Mercer Jr. of Houston, Texas is the first candidate of the 2016 presidential election to run an advertisement.
Mercer explained to Buzzfeed that by running ads early he hopes to generate funding.
The candidate said that he will be campaigning under the Special Election Government Platform New Neutral Developed Intelligence Second U. S. Government platform which was patented in 2000 by the Department of Justice and Defense research and development testing.
The patent is for what Mercer calls a “computer government” that will more prominently use computers to run the presidential office.
“I ran in both previous elections and I have what it takes to solve all these issues that they are having up there,” Mercer said.
Mercer’s ad was run during a recent hockey game, and this will be his third time running.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick