A national organization is planning to host a fundraiser dinner featuring some of the Phoenix area’s finest chefs.
The seventh annual Signature Chefs Auction will be held Nov. 8 at 4 p.m. at the Arizona Biltmore. It will benefit the March of Dimes. Tickets to the event start at $275.
Since its inception, the event has raised more than $875,000 to support healthy mothers and babies.
The March of Dimes is a nonprofit seeking to end premature births and related complications. The organization accepts donations online.
- Organization aiming to relaunch migrant foster program in Phoenix
- Second Phoenix facility illegally housing migrant children discovered
- Boy, 13, charged with attempted murder of teen neighbor in Phoenix
- Neo-Nazi to be re-tried in Phoenix death of woman in interracial couple
- Elderly wrong-way driver stopped on Valley freeway during rush hour