A national organization is planning to host a fundraiser dinner featuring some of the Phoenix area’s finest chefs.
The seventh annual Signature Chefs Auction will be held Nov. 8 at 4 p.m. at the Arizona Biltmore. It will benefit the March of Dimes. Tickets to the event start at $275.
Since its inception, the event has raised more than $875,000 to support healthy mothers and babies.
The March of Dimes is a nonprofit seeking to end premature births and related complications. The organization accepts donations online.
- Phoenix airport exploring plan to leave parking business
- Items from Macayo’s heading to auction in Phoenix, Casa Grande, Tucson
- Hula’s Modern Tiki to close in Phoenix, relocate nearby
- Phoenix man accused of kidnapping, assaulting four women
- Valley law enforcement K9s undergo explosive detection training