A national organization is planning to host a fundraiser dinner featuring some of the Phoenix area’s finest chefs.
The seventh annual Signature Chefs Auction will be held Nov. 8 at 4 p.m. at the Arizona Biltmore. It will benefit the March of Dimes. Tickets to the event start at $275.
Since its inception, the event has raised more than $875,000 to support healthy mothers and babies.
The March of Dimes is a nonprofit seeking to end premature births and related complications. The organization accepts donations online.
- Off Central: Phoenix man works as auctioneer for more than 30 years
- Interstate 17 near downtown Phoenix to be restricted over Nov. 17 weekend
- Study: Phoenix climbs ranks of metro cities with better access to jobs
- Glendale police found 13-year-old boy who went missing Thursday
- Phoenix could see record heat for Thanksgiving holiday