A national organization is planning to host a fundraiser dinner featuring some of the Phoenix area’s finest chefs.
The seventh annual Signature Chefs Auction will be held Nov. 8 at 4 p.m. at the Arizona Biltmore. It will benefit the March of Dimes. Tickets to the event start at $275.
Since its inception, the event has raised more than $875,000 to support healthy mothers and babies.
The March of Dimes is a nonprofit seeking to end premature births and related complications. The organization accepts donations online.
- Silver Alert issued for missing man from Surprise
- Mountain Pointe teacher helping students at risk gets KTAR News award
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Phoenix ranks best city in nation for fall weather, survey finds
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports