A national organization is planning to host a fundraiser dinner featuring some of the Phoenix area’s finest chefs.
The seventh annual Signature Chefs Auction will be held Nov. 8 at 4 p.m. at the Arizona Biltmore. It will benefit the March of Dimes. Tickets to the event start at $275.
Since its inception, the event has raised more than $875,000 to support healthy mothers and babies.
The March of Dimes is a nonprofit seeking to end premature births and related complications. The organization accepts donations online.
- Sunday could be last day below 70 degrees in Phoenix until November
- Phoenix named one of the top 10 friendliest small business locations
- Phoenix jury convicts Syrian man accused of making bomb component
- Police situation forces closure of I-17 in Phoenix during rush hour
- Here are some fun things to do in the Valley this St. Patrick’s Day weekend