PHOENIX — Drivers Valleywide may experience delays this weekend, but those in the West Valley especially should plan for extra travel time.
Southbound Interstate 17 will be closed between the Interstate 10 and 19th Avenue from 10 p.m. Friday to 11 p.m. Saturday for bridge repair work. Both I-10 ramps to the southbound I-17 and the southbound I-17 on-ramps at McDowell and Grant will be closed at this time.
Westbound I-10 ramp to the northbound Loop 101 will be closed from 4 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday for barrier wall maintenance.
I-10 will be down to one lane in each direction between Estrella Blvd. and Citrus Road from 10 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for lane restriping.
Southbound I-17 will be closed at Greenway Road from 11 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for the installation of traffic sensors.
Northbound I-17 will be closed at Greenway Road from 11 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for the installation of traffic sensors.
Eastbound Loop 202 will be closed between Power and Hawes from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for lane striping.
Westbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between Elliot and Power from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for the removal of concrete barriers.
Grand Avenue will be down to one lane in each direction between 71st and 84th avenues from 7 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for paving.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon