PHOENIX — Drivers Valleywide may experience delays this weekend, but those in the West Valley especially should plan for extra travel time.
Southbound Interstate 17 will be closed between the Interstate 10 and 19th Avenue from 10 p.m. Friday to 11 p.m. Saturday for bridge repair work. Both I-10 ramps to the southbound I-17 and the southbound I-17 on-ramps at McDowell and Grant will be closed at this time.
Westbound I-10 ramp to the northbound Loop 101 will be closed from 4 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday for barrier wall maintenance.
I-10 will be down to one lane in each direction between Estrella Blvd. and Citrus Road from 10 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for lane restriping.
Southbound I-17 will be closed at Greenway Road from 11 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for the installation of traffic sensors.
Northbound I-17 will be closed at Greenway Road from 11 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for the installation of traffic sensors.
Eastbound Loop 202 will be closed between Power and Hawes from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for lane striping.
Westbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between Elliot and Power from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for the removal of concrete barriers.
Grand Avenue will be down to one lane in each direction between 71st and 84th avenues from 7 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for paving.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains