PHOENIX — Drivers Valleywide may experience delays this weekend, but those in the West Valley especially should plan for extra travel time.
Southbound Interstate 17 will be closed between the Interstate 10 and 19th Avenue from 10 p.m. Friday to 11 p.m. Saturday for bridge repair work. Both I-10 ramps to the southbound I-17 and the southbound I-17 on-ramps at McDowell and Grant will be closed at this time.
Westbound I-10 ramp to the northbound Loop 101 will be closed from 4 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday for barrier wall maintenance.
I-10 will be down to one lane in each direction between Estrella Blvd. and Citrus Road from 10 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for lane restriping.
Southbound I-17 will be closed at Greenway Road from 11 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for the installation of traffic sensors.
Northbound I-17 will be closed at Greenway Road from 11 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for the installation of traffic sensors.
Eastbound Loop 202 will be closed between Power and Hawes from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for lane striping.
Westbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between Elliot and Power from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for the removal of concrete barriers.
Grand Avenue will be down to one lane in each direction between 71st and 84th avenues from 7 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for paving.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain