PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The “Greatest Show on Grass” is taking place at TPC Scottsdale. Free parking and shuttle service are available, and don’t forget the live music at The Bird’s Nest.
Funny man Jay Mohr is at Wild Horse Pass Friday night. Tickets range from $20 to $55.
Are you still trying to figure out how to use your digital camera? The Desert Botanical Garden is holding a hands-on class Saturday morning. Learn how to take great pictures and you can practice on their garden trails. The cost is $50.
Pentatonix is at the Marquee Theatre in Tempe Saturday night. Five vocalists, nothing but a capella. Tickets are $35.
Solve the crime and eat some delicious food while you do it. The Dinner Detective is now playing at the Phoenix Marriott Mesa. Some of the actors could be sitting at your table, and they will be murdered (but not really). The show is Saturday night. Tickets are $65.
This 40th annual free horse show is Sunday morning at WestWorld of Scottsdale. More than 100 vendors will be on hand for those who want to shop.
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees