PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The “Greatest Show on Grass” is taking place at TPC Scottsdale. Free parking and shuttle service are available, and don’t forget the live music at The Bird’s Nest.
Funny man Jay Mohr is at Wild Horse Pass Friday night. Tickets range from $20 to $55.
Are you still trying to figure out how to use your digital camera? The Desert Botanical Garden is holding a hands-on class Saturday morning. Learn how to take great pictures and you can practice on their garden trails. The cost is $50.
Pentatonix is at the Marquee Theatre in Tempe Saturday night. Five vocalists, nothing but a capella. Tickets are $35.
Solve the crime and eat some delicious food while you do it. The Dinner Detective is now playing at the Phoenix Marriott Mesa. Some of the actors could be sitting at your table, and they will be murdered (but not really). The show is Saturday night. Tickets are $65.
This 40th annual free horse show is Sunday morning at WestWorld of Scottsdale. More than 100 vendors will be on hand for those who want to shop.
- Affordable small home makeovers for Mother's Day
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life