PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The “Greatest Show on Grass” is taking place at TPC Scottsdale. Free parking and shuttle service are available, and don’t forget the live music at The Bird’s Nest.
Funny man Jay Mohr is at Wild Horse Pass Friday night. Tickets range from $20 to $55.
Are you still trying to figure out how to use your digital camera? The Desert Botanical Garden is holding a hands-on class Saturday morning. Learn how to take great pictures and you can practice on their garden trails. The cost is $50.
Pentatonix is at the Marquee Theatre in Tempe Saturday night. Five vocalists, nothing but a capella. Tickets are $35.
Solve the crime and eat some delicious food while you do it. The Dinner Detective is now playing at the Phoenix Marriott Mesa. Some of the actors could be sitting at your table, and they will be murdered (but not really). The show is Saturday night. Tickets are $65.
This 40th annual free horse show is Sunday morning at WestWorld of Scottsdale. More than 100 vendors will be on hand for those who want to shop.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains