The Phoenix Suns have increased the ticket prices to Wednesday night’s matchup against the Los Angeles Lakers.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the Suns utilize a “dynamic pricing” system. This means the organization can boost single-game ticket prices based on the level of demand per game. The other well-known system is referred to as “flexible pricing,” which allows the franchise to raise home-game ticket prices vs. popular opponents.
Given the Suns’ disappointing 15-30 record, tickets to US Airways Center normally range from $10 upper deck seats to $50 lower level seats. However, tickets to the Lakers-Suns game has shown significantly higher demand, which has resulted in higher prices. The Suns are charging between $75 for upper level seats to $342 for lower deck sections.
This first home game against the Lakers marks the return of two former Suns: Steve Nash, who was two-time National Basketball Association MVP with the Suns, and current Lakers coach Mike D’Antoni, who was a former coach with the Suns.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development