The Phoenix Suns have increased the ticket prices to Wednesday night’s matchup against the Los Angeles Lakers.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the Suns utilize a “dynamic pricing” system. This means the organization can boost single-game ticket prices based on the level of demand per game. The other well-known system is referred to as “flexible pricing,” which allows the franchise to raise home-game ticket prices vs. popular opponents.
Given the Suns’ disappointing 15-30 record, tickets to US Airways Center normally range from $10 upper deck seats to $50 lower level seats. However, tickets to the Lakers-Suns game has shown significantly higher demand, which has resulted in higher prices. The Suns are charging between $75 for upper level seats to $342 for lower deck sections.
This first home game against the Lakers marks the return of two former Suns: Steve Nash, who was two-time National Basketball Association MVP with the Suns, and current Lakers coach Mike D’Antoni, who was a former coach with the Suns.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas