PHOENIX — Detectives with the Scottsdale Police Department recently arrested a male suspect in connection to a string of residential robberies, according to a press release.
Jack Lins was arrested Friday, Oct. 2 after detectives observed him committing a residential burglary in Phoenix.
Scottsdale Police, who had been tracking Lins for weeks with the help of detectives in Phoenix and Glendale, said Lins used obituaries and other online tools to target victims who were attending funerals at the time of the burglaries.
Lins and two other suspects, identified as John Furfaro and Candice Hough, were responsible for more than 17 burglaries in the Phoenix and Scottsdale areas, according to the report.
Furfaro and Hough were arrested in Aurora, Colorado, where police said they fled after committing the robberies. At the time of their arrest, Colorado police found guns, drugs and other evidence tying them to similar Colorado burglaries in their possession.
Lins is being held in Maricopa County Jail on numerous felony burglary charges.
- FBI looking for two suspects in connection with Phoenix robbery
- Scottsdale sports park could soon be replaced with mixed-use development
- Traffic could be snarled in Tempe ahead of ASU, UofA football game
- Teen spends second Thanksgiving with Mesa family after viral exchange
- Police find no evidence of shooting at London’s Oxford Circus station