PHOENIX — Do you have restless children who yearn to be entertained but in an educational setting? You’re in luck: The Children’s Museum of Phoenix recently ranked among the top children’s museums in the entire nation.
The museum ranked No. 3 in the nation out of the top 25 children’s museums, according to EarlyChildhoodEducationZone.com. It was given its top ranking due to factors such as hands-on activities, food, cost and educational options.
The Children’s Museum of Phoenix opened just seven years ago, but this is its second recognition as one of the best children’s museums in the country, establishing it as a valid source of entertainment and education for children in the Valley.
Designed for children up to 10-years-old, the museum offers more than 300 hands-on activities as well as 500-plus educational programs throughout the year, including summer, winter and spring break camps.
The best part? For just $11 a person, you can sit back, relax and let the children wear themselves out both physically and mentally. (And if your child is under 1, they’re free!)
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ties for third-best ‘mega airport’ satisfaction rating
- Georgia man is accused of harassing a judge in Phoenix
- Alarm causes flights headed to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport to be diverted
- I-10 to be narrowed to one lane for nearly a week near Chandler