The Valley has plenty of nightlife spots, whether you’re on Mill Ave. or in Old Town Scottsdale, but according to DraftMagazine.com, if you’re looking for the bar with the best beer in town there’s only one place to go.
In their annual ranking of the best beer bars in America, Draft Magazine included Papago Brewery Co. among the top 100.
The Scottsdale spot was the only bar in the state to make the list. In 2012, Taste of Tops (Tempe) was also featured.
Beer’s on the rise in the Valley of the Sun, but this strip-mall standout has been home to an elevated selection for 11 years. Recently renovated and doubled in size, it’s still shuffleboard-and-Trivial Pursuit-casual, but now it brings its A-game with 31 rotating taps (including award-winning house beer) and a fridge-lined wall of bottled greats. 7107 E. McDowell Rd., papagobrewing.com
Papago Brewery Co. has been serving local residents since 2001 and offers over 30 tap beer options daily.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon