The Valley has plenty of nightlife spots, whether you’re on Mill Ave. or in Old Town Scottsdale, but according to DraftMagazine.com, if you’re looking for the bar with the best beer in town there’s only one place to go.
In their annual ranking of the best beer bars in America, Draft Magazine included Papago Brewery Co. among the top 100.
The Scottsdale spot was the only bar in the state to make the list. In 2012, Taste of Tops (Tempe) was also featured.
Beer’s on the rise in the Valley of the Sun, but this strip-mall standout has been home to an elevated selection for 11 years. Recently renovated and doubled in size, it’s still shuffleboard-and-Trivial Pursuit-casual, but now it brings its A-game with 31 rotating taps (including award-winning house beer) and a fridge-lined wall of bottled greats. 7107 E. McDowell Rd., papagobrewing.com
Papago Brewery Co. has been serving local residents since 2001 and offers over 30 tap beer options daily.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments