PHOENIX — A police situation closed southbound Interstate 17 on Thursday in Phoenix, the Arizona Department of Public Safety said.
The freeway was closed at Glendale Avenue about 9:30 a.m.
One person was injured.
The freeway was reopened about 10:45 a.m.
- Part of Interstate 17 in north Phoenix reopens after vehicle fire
- Police situation forces closure of I-17 in Phoenix during rush hour
- Man surrenders to Arizona troopers for driving wrong way on Loop 101
- Interstate 17 closes in Phoenix as police talk down suicidal man
- Day starts on bad note for drivers in wreck on Interstate 17 in Phoenix