PHOENIX — A police situation closed southbound Interstate 17 on Thursday in Phoenix, the Arizona Department of Public Safety said.
The freeway was closed at Glendale Avenue about 9:30 a.m.
One person was injured.
The freeway was reopened about 10:45 a.m.
- Interstate 17 near downtown Phoenix to be restricted over Nov. 17 weekend
- Police looking to charge 14-year-old boy in deadly car accident in Phoenix
- Just 1 Phoenix-area freeway to be restricted over Veterans Day weekend
- Arizona DPS, Phoenix police partner to stop wrong-way highway drivers
- DPS to conduct zero-tolerance speed crackdown in Phoenix