PHOENIX — A police situation closed southbound Interstate 17 on Thursday in Phoenix, the Arizona Department of Public Safety said.
The freeway was closed at Glendale Avenue about 9:30 a.m.
One person was injured.
The freeway was reopened about 10:45 a.m.
- Parts of I-17 in Phoenix to shut down for wrong-way detection system
- Southbound I-17 near downtown Phoenix reopens after crash
- Arizona DPS says impaired drivers cause majority of wrong-way crashes
- Fentanyl forcing Arizona DPS to treat discovered drugs differently
- I-10 westbound near Tucson shuts down due to crash, causing long delays