PHOENIX — A police situation closed southbound Interstate 17 on Thursday in Phoenix, the Arizona Department of Public Safety said.
The freeway was closed at Glendale Avenue about 9:30 a.m.
One person was injured.
The freeway was reopened about 10:45 a.m.
- Arizona DPS speed crackdown nets more than 170 tickets, 2 arrests
- Arizona DPS director would like Supreme Court ruling on marijuana
- Red Mountain 202 westbound reopened after fatal collision
- I-17 near downtown Phoenix to be narrowed overnight for bridge repairs
- I-10 near downtown Phoenix to be closed overnight on Dec. 8 weekend