PHOENIX — A police situation closed southbound Interstate 17 on Thursday in Phoenix, the Arizona Department of Public Safety said.
The freeway was closed at Glendale Avenue about 9:30 a.m.
One person was injured.
The freeway was reopened about 10:45 a.m.
- Knife-wielding man trying to elude police plunges off Phoenix freeway
- Weekend freeway restrictions on the way for West Valley commuters
- Brush fire closes Interstate 17 in both directions near Camp Verde
- Freeway reopened after crash closed I-10 westbound in Phoenix
- Two suffer life-threatening injuries after car crashes into pole in Glendale