A dog and a toddler? It doesn’t get too much cuter than that.
A very unconventional driver — a Maltese-Chihuahua mix named Daisy — chauffeurs a child in a toy car in this adorable video.
Though it appears Daisy is in control of the toy car, the woman responsible for the video, Jessica Wolf, explained in the video’s description the toy car is remote-controlled.
She wrote neither Daisy nor the toddler could reach the car’s pedals, but Daisy can be credited with the steering precision.
“Yes, she is really steering it to the left. I steer it to the right… she steers back to the left,” Wolf wrote.
Will there be a canine-operated ride-sharing company in the future? Daisy, we’re looking at you.
- After Uber crash, who is responsible when self-driving car gets in accident?
- Arizona dog currently up for adoption has long, unusual history
- Number of fatalities involving older drivers on the rise in Arizona
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- This deep-sea dive in Antarctica is equal parts amazing and frightening