PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The rip-roaring, mud-flapping monster trucks are in town. Monster Jam is Saturday night at Chase Field. Tickets range from $15 to $134.
You really want to see something different? Check out the Hubbard Street Dance Chicago Friday night at the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts. It’s an athletic and innovative mix of music and dance from some of the most famous choreographers in the world. Doors open at 8 p.m.
Go on a coyote hike with the folks at McDowell Mountain Regional Park Friday night. Cost is $6 per vehicle. Flashlights are permitted but not necessary.
The legendary George Benson is teaming-up with the Phoenix Symphony Orchestra in a tribute to Nat King Cole. The concert is Saturday night at the Mesa Arts Center. Tickets start at $54.
Popular comedian and co-star of “Curb Your Enthusiasm” Richard Lewis performs at Stand Up Live this weekend. Tickets are $22.
The 28th annual Royal Rumble is at US Airways Center Saturday night. Tickets start at $30.
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past