PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The rip-roaring, mud-flapping monster trucks are in town. Monster Jam is Saturday night at Chase Field. Tickets range from $15 to $134.
You really want to see something different? Check out the Hubbard Street Dance Chicago Friday night at the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts. It’s an athletic and innovative mix of music and dance from some of the most famous choreographers in the world. Doors open at 8 p.m.
Go on a coyote hike with the folks at McDowell Mountain Regional Park Friday night. Cost is $6 per vehicle. Flashlights are permitted but not necessary.
The legendary George Benson is teaming-up with the Phoenix Symphony Orchestra in a tribute to Nat King Cole. The concert is Saturday night at the Mesa Arts Center. Tickets start at $54.
Popular comedian and co-star of “Curb Your Enthusiasm” Richard Lewis performs at Stand Up Live this weekend. Tickets are $22.
The 28th annual Royal Rumble is at US Airways Center Saturday night. Tickets start at $30.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever