PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The rip-roaring, mud-flapping monster trucks are in town. Monster Jam is Saturday night at Chase Field. Tickets range from $15 to $134.
You really want to see something different? Check out the Hubbard Street Dance Chicago Friday night at the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts. It’s an athletic and innovative mix of music and dance from some of the most famous choreographers in the world. Doors open at 8 p.m.
Go on a coyote hike with the folks at McDowell Mountain Regional Park Friday night. Cost is $6 per vehicle. Flashlights are permitted but not necessary.
The legendary George Benson is teaming-up with the Phoenix Symphony Orchestra in a tribute to Nat King Cole. The concert is Saturday night at the Mesa Arts Center. Tickets start at $54.
Popular comedian and co-star of “Curb Your Enthusiasm” Richard Lewis performs at Stand Up Live this weekend. Tickets are $22.
The 28th annual Royal Rumble is at US Airways Center Saturday night. Tickets start at $30.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets