Officials are searching for a missing San Tan Valley girl.
The 15-year-old girl, identified as Saddie Renee Cowart, reported her as a runaway on Jan. 8 about 7:30 a.m. It is believed she left her home in the 30000 block of N. Zircon Drive through a window.
Cowart logged on to her school program from a computer in central Phoenix on Jan. 14. and has not been heard from since.
Cowart is supposed to be taking medication for depression but left the medication when she ran away.
Cowart is described as being a white female standing about 5-foot-7 and weighing 160 lbs. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She has a piercing on the right side of her nose and gauged earrings. She was last seen wearing a dark shirt and blue, green and black plaid capri pants. She may be in possession of a pink camouflage backpack and green duffle bag.
Anyone with information on Cowart’ whereabouts is asked to contact the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office at (520) 866-5111.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development