Officials are searching for a missing San Tan Valley girl.
The 15-year-old girl, identified as Saddie Renee Cowart, reported her as a runaway on Jan. 8 about 7:30 a.m. It is believed she left her home in the 30000 block of N. Zircon Drive through a window.
Cowart logged on to her school program from a computer in central Phoenix on Jan. 14. and has not been heard from since.
Cowart is supposed to be taking medication for depression but left the medication when she ran away.
Cowart is described as being a white female standing about 5-foot-7 and weighing 160 lbs. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She has a piercing on the right side of her nose and gauged earrings. She was last seen wearing a dark shirt and blue, green and black plaid capri pants. She may be in possession of a pink camouflage backpack and green duffle bag.
Anyone with information on Cowart’ whereabouts is asked to contact the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office at (520) 866-5111.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.