Officials are searching for a missing San Tan Valley girl.
The 15-year-old girl, identified as Saddie Renee Cowart, reported her as a runaway on Jan. 8 about 7:30 a.m. It is believed she left her home in the 30000 block of N. Zircon Drive through a window.
Cowart logged on to her school program from a computer in central Phoenix on Jan. 14. and has not been heard from since.
Cowart is supposed to be taking medication for depression but left the medication when she ran away.
Cowart is described as being a white female standing about 5-foot-7 and weighing 160 lbs. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She has a piercing on the right side of her nose and gauged earrings. She was last seen wearing a dark shirt and blue, green and black plaid capri pants. She may be in possession of a pink camouflage backpack and green duffle bag.
Anyone with information on Cowart’ whereabouts is asked to contact the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office at (520) 866-5111.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy