A Phoenix marathon will cause several closures around the city this weekend.
The westbound Interstate 10 off-ramp at Seventh Street will be closed from 4 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. Sunday for the marathon. The eastbound I-10 off-ramp at Seventh Ave. will be limited to southbound turns during this time.
The westbound Loop 202 off-ramp at Van Buren will be closed from 4 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday for the marathon.
The eastbound Loop 202 off-ramp and westbound on-ramp at McClintock will be closed from 6:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Sunday for the marathon.
Both Loop 202 off-ramps at Scottsdale Road will be restricted to northbound traffic from 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Sunday for the marathon.
Northbound Seventh Ave. will be closed from Washington Street to Missouri Ave. from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon.
Indian School Road will be closed from 48th Street to Goldwater Blvd. from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon.
Eastbound Camelback Road will be closed from 24th Street to Arcadia Drive from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon.
48th Street will be closed from Indian School Road to McDowell Road from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon. Northbound 48th Street from McDowell to Van Buren will also be closed at this time.
Priest Drive will be closed from Van Buren to Center Pkwy. from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon.
Mill Ave. will be closed from University Drive to Third Ave. from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon.
Eastbound McDowell Road will be closed from Scottsdale Road to Hayden Road from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon.
University Drive will be closed from Mill Ave. to McClintock Drive from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon.
Rio Salado Pkwy. will be closed from Mill Ave. to Packard Drive from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon.
Indian School Road will be closed between the Loop 303 and Cotton Lane from 1 a.m. to 9 a.m. Saturday and Sunday, 9 p.m. Saturday to 4 a.m. Sunday and 9 p.m. Sunday to 4 a.m. Monday for freeway expansion work.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon