A Phoenix marathon will cause several closures around the city this weekend.
The westbound Interstate 10 off-ramp at Seventh Street will be closed from 4 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. Sunday for the marathon. The eastbound I-10 off-ramp at Seventh Ave. will be limited to southbound turns during this time.
The westbound Loop 202 off-ramp at Van Buren will be closed from 4 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday for the marathon.
The eastbound Loop 202 off-ramp and westbound on-ramp at McClintock will be closed from 6:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Sunday for the marathon.
Both Loop 202 off-ramps at Scottsdale Road will be restricted to northbound traffic from 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Sunday for the marathon.
Northbound Seventh Ave. will be closed from Washington Street to Missouri Ave. from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon.
Indian School Road will be closed from 48th Street to Goldwater Blvd. from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon.
Eastbound Camelback Road will be closed from 24th Street to Arcadia Drive from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon.
48th Street will be closed from Indian School Road to McDowell Road from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon. Northbound 48th Street from McDowell to Van Buren will also be closed at this time.
Priest Drive will be closed from Van Buren to Center Pkwy. from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon.
Mill Ave. will be closed from University Drive to Third Ave. from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon.
Eastbound McDowell Road will be closed from Scottsdale Road to Hayden Road from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon.
University Drive will be closed from Mill Ave. to McClintock Drive from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon.
Rio Salado Pkwy. will be closed from Mill Ave. to Packard Drive from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for the marathon.
Indian School Road will be closed between the Loop 303 and Cotton Lane from 1 a.m. to 9 a.m. Saturday and Sunday, 9 p.m. Saturday to 4 a.m. Sunday and 9 p.m. Sunday to 4 a.m. Monday for freeway expansion work.
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match