PHOENIX — Looking for things to do this weekend? The list below gives you a few options.
The world’s best belly dancers are at Wild Horse Pass Saturday. They’re competing for the title of USA Belly Dancing Queen. The contest begins at 10 a.m.
The “Miss Saigon” Tony Award winner takes the stage Friday night at 8 p.m. Tickets range from $40 to $140.
Maybe you don’t have to join a website to track down some of your ancestors. Learn a few shortcuts at the Arizona Family History Expo Friday and Saturday night at the Mesa Convention Center.
The Grammy-winning jazz combo of Chick Corea and Gary Burton bring their unique sound to the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts on Friday night. Tickets start at $39.
Funny-man Pete Correale and his East Coast humor are at Standup Scottsdale Friday and Saturday. Tickets range from $10 to $15.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America