PHOENIX — Looking for things to do this weekend? The list below gives you a few options.
The world’s best belly dancers are at Wild Horse Pass Saturday. They’re competing for the title of USA Belly Dancing Queen. The contest begins at 10 a.m.
The “Miss Saigon” Tony Award winner takes the stage Friday night at 8 p.m. Tickets range from $40 to $140.
Maybe you don’t have to join a website to track down some of your ancestors. Learn a few shortcuts at the Arizona Family History Expo Friday and Saturday night at the Mesa Convention Center.
The Grammy-winning jazz combo of Chick Corea and Gary Burton bring their unique sound to the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts on Friday night. Tickets start at $39.
Funny-man Pete Correale and his East Coast humor are at Standup Scottsdale Friday and Saturday. Tickets range from $10 to $15.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain