PHOENIX — Looking for things to do this weekend? The list below gives you a few options.
The world’s best belly dancers are at Wild Horse Pass Saturday. They’re competing for the title of USA Belly Dancing Queen. The contest begins at 10 a.m.
The “Miss Saigon” Tony Award winner takes the stage Friday night at 8 p.m. Tickets range from $40 to $140.
Maybe you don’t have to join a website to track down some of your ancestors. Learn a few shortcuts at the Arizona Family History Expo Friday and Saturday night at the Mesa Convention Center.
The Grammy-winning jazz combo of Chick Corea and Gary Burton bring their unique sound to the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts on Friday night. Tickets start at $39.
Funny-man Pete Correale and his East Coast humor are at Standup Scottsdale Friday and Saturday. Tickets range from $10 to $15.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them