Upset with treatment by school administration, a student made threats involving physical assault toward a Yavapai County high school principle.
According to the Yavapai County Sheriff’s office, 18-year-old Cable Folan was reported to authorities on Jan. 15 due to the discovery of text messages that contained threats involving physical assault toward the principal of Bagdad High school.
Folan has had behavioral issues in the past leading staff to report him to authorities
Deputies searched the home of Folan’s father and found handguns and rifles, as well as marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Deputies also searched the home of Folan’s mother, and found other firearms that were accessible to Folan.
Folan has admitted to writing the threats, but expressed he had no intention of going through with them.
Folan has been transported to the Camp Verde Detention Center and charged with interfering or disrupting an educational institution, threatening and intimidating, possession of marijuana, cultivating marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments