Keep this in mind next time you have a frustrating commute — it could be a lot worse.
Traffic app WAZE recently conducted a study that ranked Phoenix as the best city to be a driver worldwide.
The study gathered data to create the “Driver Satisfaction Index” using data from its 50 million users across the globe. Researches took into account traffic, road infrastructure, accidents, hazards, weather, cost of gas, access to parking and gas stations and a positive community among WAZE users in that area.
The other U.S. cities to make the top ten were Greensboro, N.C. at No. 2, Dallas at No. 3, Detroit at No. 5 and Cleveland at No. 7. The top city internationally was Amsterdam.
- Accident on Loop 202 in Tempe closes westbound lanes
- This neighborhood has fastest rising rents, home values in Phoenix area
- Arizona has second-highest growth rate in US for Alzheimer’s diagnoses
- Arizona high court won’t block vote on school voucher law
- Arizona restaurants saw highest revenues in US during spring break