Keep this in mind next time you have a frustrating commute — it could be a lot worse.
Traffic app WAZE recently conducted a study that ranked Phoenix as the best city to be a driver worldwide.
The study gathered data to create the “Driver Satisfaction Index” using data from its 50 million users across the globe. Researches took into account traffic, road infrastructure, accidents, hazards, weather, cost of gas, access to parking and gas stations and a positive community among WAZE users in that area.
The other U.S. cities to make the top ten were Greensboro, N.C. at No. 2, Dallas at No. 3, Detroit at No. 5 and Cleveland at No. 7. The top city internationally was Amsterdam.
- Muslim group condemns Gosar over support of jailed far-right UK activist
- Second Phoenix facility illegally housing migrant children discovered
- Boy, 13, charged with attempted murder of teen neighbor in Phoenix
- Neo-Nazi to be re-tried in Phoenix death of woman in interracial couple
- Elderly wrong-way driver stopped on Valley freeway during rush hour