Keep this in mind next time you have a frustrating commute — it could be a lot worse.
Traffic app WAZE recently conducted a study that ranked Phoenix as the best city to be a driver worldwide.
The study gathered data to create the “Driver Satisfaction Index” using data from its 50 million users across the globe. Researches took into account traffic, road infrastructure, accidents, hazards, weather, cost of gas, access to parking and gas stations and a positive community among WAZE users in that area.
The other U.S. cities to make the top ten were Greensboro, N.C. at No. 2, Dallas at No. 3, Detroit at No. 5 and Cleveland at No. 7. The top city internationally was Amsterdam.
- ‘Safety corridors’ along Arizona freeways saw fewer crashes in 2017
- Here are the Phoenix-area highway restrictions for Jan. 19 weekend
- 80-year-old accused of Tucson bank robbery has decades-old record
- Video shows emergency landing of flight from Phoenix to Dallas
- Arizona Diamondbacks’ outfielder Yasmany Tomas arrested in Valley