You want to create a viral video? Find some kids, create a loose premise and just let them go.
That’s what Cut Video did in this feature that speaks to picky eaters everywhere. The video production company filmed kids as they ate dishes prepared by the cooks behind the recipe app, Side Chef.
The dishes featured popular food choices from around the world, each representing a different country. In order to make YouTube magic, the chefs obviously chose foods sure to gross out 7-year-olds from Boston to the Bay Area.
The tiny taste testers had lots of thoughts on the international cuisine, thoughts that really exemplify the phrase, straight from the mouths of babes.
Most surprising note: the kids were big fans of lettuce and eyeballs.
If you’d like to try any of the recipes feature in the video, SideChef put them all on their website.
- Ducey dines, discusses immigration, border policies with Trump
- Michelle Wolf draws laughs, gasps at White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- Hurts Donut Company in Tempe is selling ‘Tide Pod’ treats
- Social Hall restaurant to open in Minder Binder spot near ASU Tempe
- Downtown Deli revived, reimagined as tavern in Phoenix