We’re very excited to announce a couple of big product launches today at KTAR.com.
First, we’ve partnered with our sister station 98.7 The Peak and to develop a new entertainment section. It will regularly update the top stories from Hollywood, the music world and the pop culture scene. In the next couple of months, you can also expect to see more local Arizona flavor in the entertainment section.
You’ll also be hearing new entertainment updates on Arizona’s Morning News at :16 and :46 each hour delivered by Monica Nelson, co-host of Chris and Monica on 98.7 The Peak.
Secondly, Arizona Sports has debuted a new version of its website, making it easier than ever to find the best local sports coverage, interviews with the biggest newsmakers and opinions on all of your favorite Arizona sports teams.
As always, our goal is to deliver you the most timely, topical and relevant news along with the best user experience possible.
We’d love your feedback on the new sections as we’re constantly striving to improve our products.
Thanks, and we hope you enjoy!
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development