PHOENIX — The world’s largest sugar daddy dating website says more Arizona female college students are turning to rich men to get them through school.
SeekingArrangement.com said, based on the numbers of signups on their site, Arizona State University has the sixth-highest number of sugar babies after seeing a 240 percent growth. University of Arizona is ranked at 22nd after a 171 percent increase in sugar babies.
The average college sugar baby is getting $3,000 per month to cover tuition, books and living expenses.
“Instead of taking take away from school and studying with a job to pay for the cost, they’re seeing sugar daddies as a viable option,” said Angela Jacob Bermudo with the site.
Bermudo said typical age of the sugar daddies is 35 to 45.
“The men are showing the college students what their time is worth to them by taking care of them and pampering them and the women spoil them back,” she said. “I would say it’s the ideal relationship.”
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development