PHOENIX — The Valley is one of the most likely spots a Chicagoan will move to within a year of relocating from the Windy City, according to a recent report from ChicagoBusiness.com.
Between 2009 to 2013, more than 7,000 Chicagoans relocated to Phoenix, making the Valley the second-highest metropolitan area in the country to take in Second City residents.
But, really, can you blame them?
Leaving the cold, brutal Chicago winters:
For weather that can only be compared to actual paradise:
(But you can’t beat that Chicago skyline.)
And with the possible relocation of the deep-dish pizza classic Lou Malnati’s to the Valley, it seems like the Chicagoans just won’t stop coming.
So, fellow Phoenicians, let’s open our arms wide and welcome our fellow Chicagoans to the Valley (Even if they are White Sox fans) and show them what Phoenix is all about!
- Silver Alert issued for missing man from Surprise
- Mountain Pointe teacher helping students at risk gets KTAR News award
- National Weather Service expecting dry, warm winter in Arizona
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Phoenix ranks best city in nation for fall weather, survey finds