PHOENIX — Drivers in central Phoenix can expect some traffic snarls this weekend, especially at night.
Eastbound Interstate 10 between Interstate 17 and 16th St. will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for tunnel work.
Westbound I-10 will be closed between Seventh St. and Seventh Ave. from 9 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for tunnel maintenance. The ramps from southbound State Route 51 and westbound Loop 202 will also be closed at this time.
Southbound Loop 101 ramp to westbound I-10 will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 10 a.m. Saturday for barrier wall repair.
Westbound I-10 will be down to one lane between Sarival Ave. and Citrus Road from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 7:30 a.m. Saturday for interchange work.
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl