PHOENIX — Drivers in central Phoenix can expect some traffic snarls this weekend, especially at night.
Eastbound Interstate 10 between Interstate 17 and 16th St. will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for tunnel work.
Westbound I-10 will be closed between Seventh St. and Seventh Ave. from 9 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for tunnel maintenance. The ramps from southbound State Route 51 and westbound Loop 202 will also be closed at this time.
Southbound Loop 101 ramp to westbound I-10 will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 10 a.m. Saturday for barrier wall repair.
Westbound I-10 will be down to one lane between Sarival Ave. and Citrus Road from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 7:30 a.m. Saturday for interchange work.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night