PHOENIX — Get ready to rock out, Selena Gomez fans: The singer will bring her Revival tour to Phoenix.
The newly renamed Talking Stick Resort Arena said Monday that Gomez’s tour is scheduled stop at the arena on July 5, 2016.
“I am ready to get back on the road and see my fans in person!” Gomez said in a release. “This album marks a new and very important chapter in my life. I cannot wait to get on stage and perform this new material.”
The tour will promote the singer’s third album, also called “Revival,” scheduled for release on Oct. 9.
Gomez is scheduled to make 41 stops in the United States and Canada on the first leg of her tour.
- Phoenix named one of the top 10 friendliest small business locations
- Phoenix jury convicts Syrian man accused of making bomb component
- Police situation forces closure of I-17 in Phoenix during rush hour
- Here are some fun things to do in the Valley this St. Patrick’s Day weekend
- Phoenix-area zoo welcomes birth of two mountain lion cubs