PHOENIX — Get ready to rock out, Selena Gomez fans: The singer will bring her Revival tour to Phoenix.
The newly renamed Talking Stick Resort Arena said Monday that Gomez’s tour is scheduled stop at the arena on July 5, 2016.
“I am ready to get back on the road and see my fans in person!” Gomez said in a release. “This album marks a new and very important chapter in my life. I cannot wait to get on stage and perform this new material.”
The tour will promote the singer’s third album, also called “Revival,” scheduled for release on Oct. 9.
Gomez is scheduled to make 41 stops in the United States and Canada on the first leg of her tour.
- Canned food structures on display for Phoenix ‘Canstruction’ competition
- Phoenix expected to see 118 degree temperatures next week
- Closures, restrictions of I-10 in Phoenix to continue this weekend
- Phoenix officer in critical condition after Cave Creek car crash
- Organization aiming to relaunch migrant foster program in Phoenix