PHOENIX — As you brace yourself for the Artic blast coming this way, the Arizona Humane Society urged pet owners to bundle up their animals.
Animals can’t just depend on that fur coat to keep him warm.
“They really do rely on us to provide them with resources they need to stay warm,” said AHS spokesperson Bretta Nelson.
The agency would like to remind pet owners to keep their pets inside if at all possible as tempertures dip down into the 20s.
If you cannot accommodate your pet inside, remember to, provide adequate shelter, provide them dry bedding and give them ample food, as the extra calories will help them stay warm
Also, the Arizona Humane Society would also like to advise you to call them at (602) 997-7586 if you see a pet in distress.
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees