PHOENIX — As you brace yourself for the Artic blast coming this way, the Arizona Humane Society urged pet owners to bundle up their animals.
Animals can’t just depend on that fur coat to keep him warm.
“They really do rely on us to provide them with resources they need to stay warm,” said AHS spokesperson Bretta Nelson.
The agency would like to remind pet owners to keep their pets inside if at all possible as tempertures dip down into the 20s.
If you cannot accommodate your pet inside, remember to, provide adequate shelter, provide them dry bedding and give them ample food, as the extra calories will help them stay warm
Also, the Arizona Humane Society would also like to advise you to call them at (602) 997-7586 if you see a pet in distress.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas