PHOENIX — As you brace yourself for the Artic blast coming this way, the Arizona Humane Society urged pet owners to bundle up their animals.
Animals can’t just depend on that fur coat to keep him warm.
“They really do rely on us to provide them with resources they need to stay warm,” said AHS spokesperson Bretta Nelson.
The agency would like to remind pet owners to keep their pets inside if at all possible as tempertures dip down into the 20s.
If you cannot accommodate your pet inside, remember to, provide adequate shelter, provide them dry bedding and give them ample food, as the extra calories will help them stay warm
Also, the Arizona Humane Society would also like to advise you to call them at (602) 997-7586 if you see a pet in distress.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy