PHOENIX — As you brace yourself for the Artic blast coming this way, the Arizona Humane Society urged pet owners to bundle up their animals.
Animals can’t just depend on that fur coat to keep him warm.
“They really do rely on us to provide them with resources they need to stay warm,” said AHS spokesperson Bretta Nelson.
The agency would like to remind pet owners to keep their pets inside if at all possible as tempertures dip down into the 20s.
If you cannot accommodate your pet inside, remember to, provide adequate shelter, provide them dry bedding and give them ample food, as the extra calories will help them stay warm
Also, the Arizona Humane Society would also like to advise you to call them at (602) 997-7586 if you see a pet in distress.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night