Sometimes big things come in small packages — like this 20-pound dog’s attitude toward two young bears on her California property.
The French bulldog, Jewels, faces off against the two bears in this video, caught by the owner’s surveillance camera, eventually scaring the bears into jumping back over the fence.
“She wasn’t having it. You’re not coming into her property,” Jewels’ owner David Hernandez told CBS2 news.
One of the bears is estimated to weigh around 100 pounds, according to the Los Angeles TV station.
“She blew me away, couldn’t believe that she turned into a wolverine,” Hernandez said.
You go, Jewels! You’re our new spirit animal.
- Watch Georgia Dome go up in smoke in 12-second implosion
- Auto retailer makes big offer for Honda that appeared in funny video
- Sen. John McCain honors Veterans Day in emotional video
- Rep. Steve Scalise challenges lawmaker to scooter race in US Capitol
- Jurors see video of former Mesa officer shooting, killing unarmed man