Alex Jones, a popular right-winged talk show host, said he was proud of a Monday appearance on “Piers Morgan Tonight,” despite it being more of a yelling match rather than a conversation.
According to Forbes, Jones, originally on the show to discuss his desire to deport Morgan, gave himself an “A” for his appearance.
“I give myself about an ‘A,'” Jones said on “The Alex Jones Show” Tuesday, appraising an appearance that mostly involved him shouting over Morgan and refusing to answer questions about what he deemed the “factoids” of gun violence. “The consensus is in. I would say 95% of people thought I just told it like it was, slammed him in the face….I’m proud of the job I did.”
Jones claims Morgan is apart of the New World Order, a global conspiracy to pacify people through the removal of firearms and drugging their drinking water, among other methods.
Jones also said CNN’s headquarters bore a resemblance to “Hitler’s bunker” and was tracked by secret police.
“Let me tell you something, folks: New York City is a giant tomb,” he said. Anywhere he went in the city, he said, he was followed by undercover police posing as fans. “They knew where we were. They were obviously tracking us by our cell phones,” he said. “It was all just pure intimidation out of a movie.”
Highlights from the interview can be seen below.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development