Alex Jones, a popular right-winged talk show host, said he was proud of a Monday appearance on “Piers Morgan Tonight,” despite it being more of a yelling match rather than a conversation.
According to Forbes, Jones, originally on the show to discuss his desire to deport Morgan, gave himself an “A” for his appearance.
“I give myself about an ‘A,'” Jones said on “The Alex Jones Show” Tuesday, appraising an appearance that mostly involved him shouting over Morgan and refusing to answer questions about what he deemed the “factoids” of gun violence. “The consensus is in. I would say 95% of people thought I just told it like it was, slammed him in the face….I’m proud of the job I did.”
Jones claims Morgan is apart of the New World Order, a global conspiracy to pacify people through the removal of firearms and drugging their drinking water, among other methods.
Jones also said CNN’s headquarters bore a resemblance to “Hitler’s bunker” and was tracked by secret police.
“Let me tell you something, folks: New York City is a giant tomb,” he said. Anywhere he went in the city, he said, he was followed by undercover police posing as fans. “They knew where we were. They were obviously tracking us by our cell phones,” he said. “It was all just pure intimidation out of a movie.”
Highlights from the interview can be seen below.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments