Alex Jones, a popular right-winged talk show host, said he was proud of a Monday appearance on “Piers Morgan Tonight,” despite it being more of a yelling match rather than a conversation.
According to Forbes, Jones, originally on the show to discuss his desire to deport Morgan, gave himself an “A” for his appearance.
“I give myself about an ‘A,'” Jones said on “The Alex Jones Show” Tuesday, appraising an appearance that mostly involved him shouting over Morgan and refusing to answer questions about what he deemed the “factoids” of gun violence. “The consensus is in. I would say 95% of people thought I just told it like it was, slammed him in the face….I’m proud of the job I did.”
Jones claims Morgan is apart of the New World Order, a global conspiracy to pacify people through the removal of firearms and drugging their drinking water, among other methods.
Jones also said CNN’s headquarters bore a resemblance to “Hitler’s bunker” and was tracked by secret police.
“Let me tell you something, folks: New York City is a giant tomb,” he said. Anywhere he went in the city, he said, he was followed by undercover police posing as fans. “They knew where we were. They were obviously tracking us by our cell phones,” he said. “It was all just pure intimidation out of a movie.”
Highlights from the interview can be seen below.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night