The Federal Bureau of Investigation is offering a $15,000 reward for information that leads to the capture of a man who has allegedly robbed several banks in the Valley.
Known as the Dynomite Bandit, the man works with an accomplish to gain access to banks after-hours by cutting a hole in the ceiling. He leaves an explosive in the bank and calls the next morning when the bank reopens to demand money or else he will detonate the device.
The man has allegedly done this to the following banks:
Chase Bank, 28523 N. El Mirage Rd., Peoria on July 3.
Wells Fargo Bank, 39422 N. Daisy Mountain on Dec. 21.
Chase Bank, 10011 E. Dynamite, Scottsdale on Jan. 2
There is a strong possibility the same suspect is connected with the Thou Shalt Not Steal robberies.
Anyone with information regarding the identify of the bandit is asked to contact the FBI at (623) 466-1366.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick