The Federal Bureau of Investigation is offering a $15,000 reward for information that leads to the capture of a man who has allegedly robbed several banks in the Valley.
Known as the Dynomite Bandit, the man works with an accomplish to gain access to banks after-hours by cutting a hole in the ceiling. He leaves an explosive in the bank and calls the next morning when the bank reopens to demand money or else he will detonate the device.
The man has allegedly done this to the following banks:
Chase Bank, 28523 N. El Mirage Rd., Peoria on July 3.
Wells Fargo Bank, 39422 N. Daisy Mountain on Dec. 21.
Chase Bank, 10011 E. Dynamite, Scottsdale on Jan. 2
There is a strong possibility the same suspect is connected with the Thou Shalt Not Steal robberies.
Anyone with information regarding the identify of the bandit is asked to contact the FBI at (623) 466-1366.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night