The Federal Bureau of Investigation is offering a $15,000 reward for information that leads to the capture of a man who has allegedly robbed several banks in the Valley.
Known as the Dynomite Bandit, the man works with an accomplish to gain access to banks after-hours by cutting a hole in the ceiling. He leaves an explosive in the bank and calls the next morning when the bank reopens to demand money or else he will detonate the device.
The man has allegedly done this to the following banks:
Chase Bank, 28523 N. El Mirage Rd., Peoria on July 3.
Wells Fargo Bank, 39422 N. Daisy Mountain on Dec. 21.
Chase Bank, 10011 E. Dynamite, Scottsdale on Jan. 2
There is a strong possibility the same suspect is connected with the Thou Shalt Not Steal robberies.
Anyone with information regarding the identify of the bandit is asked to contact the FBI at (623) 466-1366.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments