The Federal Bureau of Investigation is offering a $15,000 reward for information that leads to the capture of a man who has allegedly robbed several banks in the Valley.
Known as the Dynomite Bandit, the man works with an accomplish to gain access to banks after-hours by cutting a hole in the ceiling. He leaves an explosive in the bank and calls the next morning when the bank reopens to demand money or else he will detonate the device.
The man has allegedly done this to the following banks:
Chase Bank, 28523 N. El Mirage Rd., Peoria on July 3.
Wells Fargo Bank, 39422 N. Daisy Mountain on Dec. 21.
Chase Bank, 10011 E. Dynamite, Scottsdale on Jan. 2
There is a strong possibility the same suspect is connected with the Thou Shalt Not Steal robberies.
Anyone with information regarding the identify of the bandit is asked to contact the FBI at (623) 466-1366.
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona