PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The comedy stage show is playing Friday at the Herberger Theatre in Phoenix. Tickets start at $44.
It’s a night of magic and mystery when the Arizona Biltmore plays host to the Carnival of Illusion Saturday night. The show has won the national award for excellence in magic. Tickets range from $45 to $60.
Remember how people used to dress in the 1920s? And we all know how people dress these days. The Phoenix Art Museum has an exhibit called “Modern Spirit.” It examines how music plays a major role in the fashion industry. Doors open Friday at 10 a.m. Tickets are $15.
Popular comedian Russell Peters us at Standup Live! Friday night. He’s the highest-grossing comedian of 2009 and 2010, according to Forbes magazine. Tickets are $35.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them