There was a double-shooting at a Phoenix residence that left one dead and one wounded on Saturday night.
Phoenix Police responded to the shooting at 5:45 p.m. at a residence on N. 22nd Avenue.
Both men appeared to be in their twenties and it could be drug related police said. They were both transported to the hospital where one was pronounced dead and the other’s condition is unknown at this time.
The investigation is still ongoing.
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert
- Arizona prosecutor outlines case as Morris twins’ assault trial begins
- Art of Ice Cream Experience coming to Scottsdale in November
- Chinese community in Phoenix is fighting back for its cultural center
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Phoenix woman with dementia