There was a double-shooting at a Phoenix residence that left one dead and one wounded on Saturday night.
Phoenix Police responded to the shooting at 5:45 p.m. at a residence on N. 22nd Avenue.
Both men appeared to be in their twenties and it could be drug related police said. They were both transported to the hospital where one was pronounced dead and the other’s condition is unknown at this time.
The investigation is still ongoing.
- Phoenix fire crews respond to 4 heat-related mountain rescues Sunday
- Surprise man shot by repairman Friday afternoon, police say
- Phoenix works with community to replace aging public-housing complex
- Phoenix officer injured in crash identified, remains critical
- Study shows Phoenix is most stressed city in Arizona, Scottsdale the least