There was a double-shooting at a Phoenix residence that left one dead and one wounded on Saturday night.
Phoenix Police responded to the shooting at 5:45 p.m. at a residence on N. 22nd Avenue.
Both men appeared to be in their twenties and it could be drug related police said. They were both transported to the hospital where one was pronounced dead and the other’s condition is unknown at this time.
The investigation is still ongoing.
- Young woman dies, teen boy seriously hurt in north Phoenix car wreck
- Main Street Minute: Teens can nominate teachers for monthly honor
- Arizona highways will not be closed, restricted over Thanksgiving weekend
- Building starts on 30-story apartment complex in downtown Phoenix
- Here are some Phoenix-area restaurants to eat at on Thanksgiving