Authorities are searching for a man who has allegedly stolen more than 10 change dispensers from Valley convenience stores.
According to police, the suspect will enter the store, meander a bit, then he grabs the dispenser and flees the area.
The suspect often hits multiple locations on the same day. He was last linked to several Dec. 21 robberies at 75th Ave. and Peoria, 83rd Ave. and Union Hills and 107th Ave. and Union Hills.
The suspect is described as being a white male between 35 and 45 years of age. He stands between 5-foot-9 and 6-foot-1 and weighs between 150 to 190 pounds. He has gray hair and may wear glasses.
Anyone with information on these crimes is asked to contact the Peoria Police Department at (623) 773-7045.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development