Authorities are searching for a man who has allegedly stolen more than 10 change dispensers from Valley convenience stores.
According to police, the suspect will enter the store, meander a bit, then he grabs the dispenser and flees the area.
The suspect often hits multiple locations on the same day. He was last linked to several Dec. 21 robberies at 75th Ave. and Peoria, 83rd Ave. and Union Hills and 107th Ave. and Union Hills.
The suspect is described as being a white male between 35 and 45 years of age. He stands between 5-foot-9 and 6-foot-1 and weighs between 150 to 190 pounds. He has gray hair and may wear glasses.
Anyone with information on these crimes is asked to contact the Peoria Police Department at (623) 773-7045.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments