Authorities are searching for a man who has allegedly stolen more than 10 change dispensers from Valley convenience stores.
According to police, the suspect will enter the store, meander a bit, then he grabs the dispenser and flees the area.
The suspect often hits multiple locations on the same day. He was last linked to several Dec. 21 robberies at 75th Ave. and Peoria, 83rd Ave. and Union Hills and 107th Ave. and Union Hills.
The suspect is described as being a white male between 35 and 45 years of age. He stands between 5-foot-9 and 6-foot-1 and weighs between 150 to 190 pounds. He has gray hair and may wear glasses.
Anyone with information on these crimes is asked to contact the Peoria Police Department at (623) 773-7045.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas